Machine Translations are included as an added value for Brother customers. Your total cost for Crowd Source and Enterprise translations are based on word count and translation type. Each level of translation is priced differently and has a minimum total charge.
– Machine Translation – Included for Brother customers
– Crowd sourced Translation – $0.14 per word, Minimum Charge = $5.00
– Enterprise Translation – $0.19 per word, Minimum Charge = $10.00
It depends on your needs – you should consider the purpose and the tone of your document:
– Machine Translation is the fastest service, and is useful for a basic understanding of text.
– Crowd sourced Translation offers a personal touch, but a casual tone. It’s suitable for product descriptions, social media posts, and internal communications.
– Enterprise Translation is recommended for specialized content, such as technical specs, scientific articles, website localization, presentations, and mobile apps.
Based on the option you choose, we offer three different resources:
Machine Translation is a high-quality electronic localization, Crowd Sourced Translation is done by native speakers and expert translators, and Enterprise Translation is completed by highly specialized experts.
We have a network of over 68,000 linguists to rely on when it comes to your Crowd Sourced and Enterprise requests.
thebigword offers secure document translation and transmission. We are ISO 27001 compliant for any information security management system. Further, when using the Enterprise translation services the highly secure translation editor uses unique and advanced file encryption to protect your sensitive content throughout every stage of the translation process.
Scanned files must be uploaded as Microsoft Word (.docx) files in Easy Scan to Email. Scan pages printed from any file type you want, but be sure to tap the Word (.docx) option on your Brother LCD when you email the scan. Translated files will return to you in the same format, .docx.
When using a Human translation (Crowd Sourced or Enterprise), choose from almost 40 languages from English. Our Machine translation offers over 90 language choices. We can cover you regardless of what language your intended audience reads.
Set up payment in your thebigword account using
– PayPal Credit
– American Express
It depends on the number of words and the translation type you choose, but to give you an idea:
- Machine Translation = about 30 minutes per 2,000 words
- Crowd sourced Translation = about 24 hours per 2,000 words
- Enterprise Translation = about 48 hours per 3,000 words
Please remember that this is just an estimate – we’ll send you more details when you order your translation. You can request a deadline when ordering your translation.
If you have a hot rush or special situation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for personalized help.
Yes, we’ll send you an email to let you know that it’s finished, with a link so you can view the final result.
Please contact thebigword directly to ask about your translation job: email@example.com
A few things could be happening – please check the following:
• Is your Brother device connected to your network?
• Does your Brother device have an internet connection?
• Have you set up your translation account for thebigword correctly? Go to www.brothertranslations.com to double-check.
If you’ve already submitted your translation order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can refund your order if work hasn’t yet started, and you can submit an updated request.
The Easy Scan to E-mail icon’s location varies based on your model. Start at your LCD home screen, press the left or right arrow to find Apps, then press the left or right arrow to find Easy Scan to E-mail.